- Unique patented design with eye-catching graphics that come alive when it spins.
- No assembly needed, folds flat for easy transport.
- Super easy to fly and incredibly stable even in gusty winds.
- Colorfast polyester sail and carbon/fiberglass frame flies in 6 - 25 mph.
- Ready to fly with 200 ft of flying line and winder included.
A truly unique kiting experience awaits with our eye-catching new Flip Kite. Based on a patented design by Steve Wingert, the Flip's rotor spins its way into the sky. Like a kaleidoscope in motion, the vivid graphics blend and blur, creating colors and patterns that can only be seen while it spins. It’s easy to fly in a wide wind range, and the vertical ring acts like a stabilizing gyroscope making it rock-steady even in gusty winds. The magic of this unusual little kite will bring a smile to your face and stares of amazement wherever you fly. Best of all, there’s literally no assembly required. Just flip the stabilizing ring from flat to vertical, clip on your flying line and you’re ready to go. Find a little wind, pop it open, and watch it spin as it climbs into the sky. Amazingly durable, the Flip Kite is fun and easy to fly for all ages. Comes with 200’ of Dacron flying line and line winder.
Rating: (out of 3 reviews)
Tweets on Kite